List of international cricket centuries at Multan Cricket Stadium
Multan Cricket Stadium have been hosted five Tests since 1995 when Pakistan played Bangladesh. 7 One Day Internationals (ODIs) have been hosted, the first was played in 2003 between Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Saeed Anwar became the first man to score a Test century at the ground, scoring 101 against Bangladesh in 2001. The mammoth score of 309 by Indian opener Virender Sehwag against Pakistan in 2004 stands as the highest at the ground. Overall, there are 13 Test centuries have been scored at the ground.
Four ODI centuries have been scored at the ground, and the first by Yasir Hameed who scored 116 against Bangladesh in 2003, which is also the highest score achieved at the ground so far.
- * denotes that the batsman was not out.
- Inns. denotes the number of the innings in the match.
- Balls denotes the number of balls faced in an innings.
- NR denotes that the number of balls was not recorded.
- Parentheses next to the player's score denotes his century number at Multan Cricket Stadium.
- The column title Date refers to the date the match started.
- The column title Result refers to whether the player's team won
- The following table summarises the Test centuries scored at Multan Cricket Stadium.
|1||101||Saeed Anwar||Pakistan||104||2||Bangladesh||29 August 2001||Won|
|2||104||Taufeeq Umar||Pakistan||163||2||Bangladesh||29 August 2001||Won|
|3||105*||Inzamam-ul-Haq (1/2)||Pakistan||163||2||Bangladesh||29 August 2001||Won|
|4||105*||Mohammad Yousuf (1/3)||Pakistan||154||2||Bangladesh||29 August 2001||Won|
|5||110*||Abdul Razzaq (1/3)||Pakistan||100||2||Bangladesh||29 August 2001||Won|
|6||138*||Inzamam-ul-Haq (2/2)||Pakistan||232||4||Bangladesh||3 September 2003||Won|
|7||309||Virender Sehwag||India||375||1||Pakistan||28 March 2004||Won|
|8||194*||Sachin Tendulkar||India||348||1||Pakistan||28 March 2004||Won|
|9||112||Mohammad Yousuf (2/3)||Pakistan||164||3||India||29 March 2004||Lost|
|10||193||Marcus Trescothick||England||305||2||Pakistan||12 November 2005||Lost|
|11||122||Salman Butt||Pakistan||256||3||England||12 November 2005||Won|
|12||216||Brian Lara||West Indies||256||3||Pakistan||19 November 2006||Drawn|
|13||191||Mohammad Yousuf (3/3)||Pakistan||344||3||West Indies||19 November 2006||Drawn|
One Day International centuries
- The following table summarises the One Day International centuries scored at Multan Cricket Stadium.
|1||116||Yasir Hameed||Pakistan||132||1||Bangladesh||9 September 2003||Won|
|2||107*||Abdul Razzaq||Pakistan||114||1||Zimbabwe||30 September 2004||Won|
|4||100*||Marlon Samuels||West Indies||99||2||Pakistan||13 December 2006||Lost|
|5||108||Shakib Al Hasan||Bangladesh||120||1||Pakistan||16 April 2008||Lost|
- "Records / Multan Cricket Stadium / Test matches / Match results". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- "Multan Cricket Stadium / Records / One-Day Internationals / Match results". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- "Statistics / Statsguru / Test matches / Batting records". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- "Statistics / Statsguru / One-Day Internationals / Batting records". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
This article "List of international cricket centuries at Multan Cricket Stadium" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:List of international cricket centuries at Multan Cricket Stadium. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.