List of international cricket centuries at the Westpac Stadium
Westpac Stadium is a sports ground in Wellington, New Zealand, it has a capacity of 34,500. The ground have been hosted One Day Internationals since its first match in 2000 when New Zealand played West Indies. 28 ODI matches have been played at the ground along with 7 Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is), the first of which was in 2006 when New Zealand played Sri Lanka.
Zimbabwean batsman Alistair Campbell became the first man to score an ODI century at Westpac Stadium when he made 111 against New Zealand in 2001. Martin Guptill's unbeaten mammoth score of 237, made against West Indies in 2015 World Cup, remains the highest score seen at the ground, which is also the only double century at the venue and highest ODI score in all World Cup history. There are 9 ODI centuries have been scored at the ground.
- * denotes that the batsman was not out.
- Inns. denotes the number of the innings in the match.
- Balls denotes the number of balls faced in an innings.
- NR denotes that the number of balls was not recorded.
- Parentheses next to the player's score denotes his century number at Westpac Stadium.
- The column title Date refers to the date the match started.
- The column title Result refers to whether the player's team won
One Day International centuries
The following table summarises the One Day International centuries scored at Westpac Stadium.
|1||111||Alistair Campbell||Zimbabwe||133||1||New Zealand||4 January 2001||Lost|
|2||156||Andrew Symonds||Australia||127||1||New Zealand||7 December 2005||Won|
|3||106*||AB de Villiers||South Africa||106||2||New Zealand||25 February 2012||Won|
|4||102||Ross Taylor||New Zealand||106||1||India||31 January 2014||Won|
|5||113*||Kumar Sangakkara (1/2)||Sri Lanka||105||1||New Zealand||29 January 2015||Won|
|6||121||Joe Root||England||108||1||Sri Lanka||1 March 2015||Lost|
|7||139*||Lahiru Thirimanne||Sri Lanka||143||2||England||1 March 2015||Won|
|8||117*||Kumar Sangakkara (2/2)||Sri Lanka||86||2||England||1 March 2015||Won|
|9||237*||Martin Guptill||New Zealand||163||1||West Indies||21 March 2015||Won|
|10||112*||Kane Williamson||New Zealand||143||2||England||3 March 2018||Lost|
- "Westpac Stadium — Cricinfo profile". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 26 December 2016.
- "Westpac Stadium, Wellington / Records / Test matches / Match results". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 26 December 2016.
- "Westpac Stadium, Wellington / Records / One-Day Internationals / Match results". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 26 December 2016.
- "Statistics / Statsguru / Test matches / Batting records". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 26 December 2016.
This article "List of international cricket centuries at the Westpac Stadium" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:List of international cricket centuries at the Westpac Stadium. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.