List of international cricket centuries at Niaz Stadium
Niaz Stadium have been hosted five matches since 1973 when Pakistan played England. 7 One Day Internationals (ODIs) have been hosted, where the first of which was in 1982 when Pakistan played Australia.
Dennis Amiss became the first man to score a Test century at the ground, scoring 158 against Pakistan in 1973. The unbeaten 280 by Javed Miandad against India in 1983 stands as the highest score at the ground. Overall, there are 13 Test centuries have been scored at the ground.
Three ODI centuries have been scored at the ground, and the first by Mohsin Khan who scored 104 against Australia in 1982. The highest score at the ground is 115* made by Javed Miandad against Sri Lanka in 1992. He has scored two ODI centuries at the venue.
- * denotes that the batsman was not out.
- Inns. denotes the number of the innings in the match.
- Balls denotes the number of balls faced in an innings.
- NR denotes that the number of balls was not recorded.
- Parentheses next to the player's score denotes his century number at Niaz Stadium.
- The column title Date refers to the date the match started.
- The column title Result refers to whether the player's team won
- The following table summarises the Test centuries scored at Niaz Stadium.
|1||158||Dennis Amiss||England||NA||1||Pakistan||16 March 1973||Drawn|
|2||157||Mushtaq Mohammad (1/2)||Pakistan||NA||2||England||16 March 1973||Drawn|
|3||138||Intikhab Alam||Pakistan||NA||2||England||16 March 1973||Drawn|
|4||103*||Sadiq Mohammad||Pakistan||NA||1||New Zealand||23 October 1976||Won|
|5||103*||Mushtaq Mohammad (2/2)||Pakistan||NA||1||New Zealand||23 October 1976||Won|
|6||108||Haroon Rasheed||Pakistan||176||1||England||2 January 1978||Drawn|
|7||100*||Geoff Boycott||England||303||4||Pakistan||2 January 1978||Drawn|
|8||231||Mudassar Nazar (1/2)||Pakistan||303||1||India||14 January 1983||Won|
|9||280*||Javed Miandad (1/3)||Pakistan||303||1||India||14 January 1983||Won|
|10||106||John Reid||New Zealand||303||1||Pakistan||25 November 1984||Won|
|11||104||Javed Miandad (2/3)||Pakistan||217||2||New Zealand||25 November 1984||Won|
|12||104||Mudassar Nazar (2/2)||Pakistan||187||4||New Zealand||25 November 1984||Won|
|13||103*||Javed Miandad (3/3)||Pakistan||198||4||New Zealand||25 November 1984||Won|
One Day International centuries
- The following table summarises the One Day International centuries scored at Niaz Stadium.
|1||104||Mohsin Khan||Pakistan||101||1||Australia||20 September 1982||Won|
|2||103||Javed Miandad||Pakistan||100||1||Sri Lanka||8 October 1987||Won|
|3||115*||Javed Miandad||Pakistan||100||1||Sri Lanka||15 January 1992||Won|
- "Records / Niaz Stadium, Hyderabad / Test matches / Match results". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 1 January 2017.
- "Records / Niaz Stadium, Hyderabad / One-Day Internationals / Match results". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 1 January 2017.
- "Statistics / Statsguru / Test matches / Batting records". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 1 January 2017.
- "Statistics / Statsguru / One-Day Internationals / Batting records". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 1 January 2017.
This article "List of international cricket centuries at Niaz Stadium" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:List of international cricket centuries at Niaz Stadium. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.