List of international cricket centuries at Manuka Oval
The Manuka Oval (MCP) is a sports stadium in Canberra. The ground hosted only One Day International matches, with the first ODI being played on 10 March 1992 between South Africa and Zimbabwe as a pool match of 1992 Cricket World Cup.
The Australian Shane Watson scored the first century at the ground in 2013 with 122 against West Indies. Up to 6 December 2016 in 9 ODIs, the ground has witnessed 11 ODI centuries by four nations - Australia, South Africa, India and West Indies. South African Hashim Amla and Australian Aaron Finch has scored two centuries each at the venue, which is most at the venue. The highest score at the venue is 215 runs, scored by West Indian Chris Gayle against Zimbabwe during a pool match of 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup.
Key[edit | edit source]
- * denotes that the batsman was not out.
- Inns. denotes the number of the innings in the match.
- Balls denotes the number of balls faced in an innings.
- NR denotes that the number of balls was not recorded.
- Parentheses next to the player's score denotes his century number at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
- The column title Date refers to the date the match started.
- The column title Result refers to whether the player's team won
List of centuries[edit | edit source]
One Day International centuries[edit | edit source]
The following table summarises the One Day International centuries scored at the Manuka Oval.
|1||122||Shane Watson||Australia||111||1||West Indies||6 February 2013||Won|
|2||109||Aaron Finch (1/2)||Australia||127||1||South Africa||19 November 2014||Won|
|3||102||Hashim Amla (1/2)||South Africa||115||2||Australia||19 November 2014||Lost|
|4||215||Chris Gayle||West Indies||147||1||Zimbabwe||24 February 2015||Won|
|5||133*||Marlon Samuels||West Indies||156||2||Zimbabwe||24 February 2015||Won|
|6||159||Hashim Amla (2/2)||South Africa||128||1||Ireland||3 March 2015||Won|
|7||109||Faf du Plessis||South Africa||109||1||Ireland||3 March 2015||Won|
|8||106||Aaron Finch (2/2)||Australia||107||1||India||20 January 2016||Won|
|9||126||Shikhar Dhawan||India||113||2||Australia||20 January 2016||Lost|
|10||106||Virat Kohli||India||92||2||Australia||20 January 2016||Lost|
|11||119||David Warner||Australia||115||1||New Zealand||6 December 2016||Won|
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Cricket : List of international cricket centuries at the Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, List of international cricket centuries at the Asgiriya Stadium, List of international cricket centuries at the Sydney Cricket Ground, List of Australia One Day International cricket records against India, List of international cricket centuries at the Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium, List of international cricket centuries at the Gabba, List of international cricket centuries at the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- "Benson & Hedges World Cup, 25th Match: South Africa v Zimbabwe at Canberra, Mar 10, 1992". ESPN. ESPNcricinfo.
- "Manuka Oval, Canberra / Records / One-Day Internationals / High scores". ESPN. ESPNcricinfo.
- "2015 ICC Cricket World Cup, 15th Match, Pool B: West Indies v Zimbabwe at Canberra, Feb 24, 2015". ESPN. ESPNcricinfo.
This article "List of international cricket centuries at Manuka Oval" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:List of international cricket centuries at Manuka Oval. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.