List of international cricket centuries at M. A. Aziz Stadium
M. A. Aziz Stadium is a sports ground in Chittagong, Bangladesh. It has a capacity of 30,000. The ground have been hosted Test cricket since its first match in 2001 when Bangladesh played Zimbabwe. 8 Test matches have been played at the ground along with 10 One Day Internationals (ODIs), the first of which was in 2006 when Bangladesh played India.
South African batsman Jacques Rudolph became the first man to score a Test century at MA Aziz Stadium when he made unbeaten 222 against Bangladesh in 2003. This still stands as the highest Test individual score at the ground. Three double centuries have been scored at the venue. Overall, there are 12 Test centuries have been scored at the ground.
|*||denotes that the batsman was not out.|
|Inngs.||the number of the innings in the match.|
|Balls||denotes the number of balls faced in an innings.|
|(X/X)||Parentheses next to the player's score denotes his century number at the venue|
|Date||refers to the date the match started.|
|Result||refers to whether the player's team won, lost or if match was drawn|
The following table summarises the Test centuries scored at MA Aziz Stadium.
|1||222*||Jacques Rudolph||South Africa||383||2||Bangladesh||24 April 2003||Won|
|2||204*||Mohammad Yousuf||Pakistan||243||2||16 January 2002||Won|
|3||202||Stephen Fleming||New Zealand||318||1||26 October 2004||Won|
|4||177*||Boeta Dippenaar||South Africa||369||2||24 April 2003||Won|
|5||160||Rahul Dravid||India||304||1||17 December 2004||Won|
|6||158*||Mohammad Ashraful||Bangladesh||194||2||India||17 December 2004||Won|
|7||139||Gautam Gambhir||India||196||1||Bangladesh||17 December 2014||Won|
|8||119||Younis Khan||Pakistan||217||2||16 January 2002||Won|
|9||114*||Andy Flower||Zimbabwe||150||1||15 November 2001||Won|
|10||114||Craig Wishart||145||1||15 November 2001||Won|
|11||112||Trevor Gripper||263||1||15 November 2001||Won|
|12||108||Habibul Bashar||Bangladesh||209||2||Zimbabwe||15 November 2001||Lost|
One Day International centuries
The following table summarises the One Day International centuries scored at MA Aziz Stadium.
|1||124*||Ijaz Ahmed||Pakistan||87||1||Bangladesh||29 October 1988||Won|
|2||105||Moin-ul-Atiq||Pakistan||125||1||Bangladesh||29 October 1988||Won|
- "MA Aziz Stadium – Cricinfo profile". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- "Records / MA Aziz Stadium, Chittagong / Test matches / Match results". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- "Records / MA Aziz Stadium, Chittagong / One-Day Internationals / Match results". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- "Statistics / Statsguru / Test matches / Batting records". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- "Statistics / Statsguru / One-Day Internationals / Batting records". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- Records/ Centuries/ Test/ MA Aziz Stadium, ESPNcricinfo, retrieved 20 October 2018
- Records/ High Scores/ ODI/ MA Aziz Stadium, ESPNcricinfo, retrieved 20 October 2018
This article "List of international cricket centuries at M. A. Aziz Stadium" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:List of international cricket centuries at M. A. Aziz Stadium. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.