List of international cricket centuries at Windsor Park
The Windsor Park is a 12,000-capacity sports stadium located in Roseau on the island nation of Dominica. The ground hosted its first Test in 2011 between West Indies and India. Its first One Day International (ODI) was held between West Indies and Bangladesh in 2009. West Indies and New Zealand involved for the first Twenty20 International played at the ground in 2014.
West Indian batsman Kirk Edwards became the first player to score a Test century at the ground when he made 110 against India in 2011. The highest Test score at the ground is unbeaten 130 scored by Australian Adam Voges. Overall, 8 Test centuries has been scored at the ground.
Only two ODI centuries have been scored at the ground. The first of these was made by the West Indian Travis Dowlin in 2009 against Bangladesh. The score of 129 by South African Hashim Amla remains the highest ODI score at the ground.
Twenty20 International hundred is yet to score at the venue.
- * denotes that the batsman was not out.
- Inns. denotes the number of the innings in the match.
- Balls denotes the number of balls faced in an innings.
- NR denotes that the number of balls was not recorded.
- Parentheses next to the player's score denotes his century number at the Windsor Park.
- The column title Date refers to the date the match started.
- The column title Result refers to whether the player's team won
The following table summarises the Test centuries scored at the Windsor Park, Dominica.
|1||110||Kirk Edwards||West Indies||195||3||India||6 July 2011||Drawn|
|2||116*||Shivnarine Chanderpaul||West Indies||343||3||India||6 July 2011||Drawn|
|3||106||Matthew Wade||Australia||146||1||West Indies||23 April 2012||Won|
|4||101||Chris Gayle||West Indies||145||2||Zimbabwe||20 March 2013||Won|
|5||108||Shivnarine Chanderpaul||West Indies||284||2||Zimbabwe||20 March 2013||Won|
|6||130*||Adam Voges||Australia||248||2||West Indies||3 June 2015||Won|
|7||127||Azhar Ali||Pakistan||334||1||West Indies||10 May 2017||Won|
|8||101*||Roston Chase||West Indies||239||4||Pakistan||10 May 2017||Lost|
One Day International centuries
The following table summarises the One Day International centuries scored at the Windsor Park, Dominica.
|1||100*||Travis Dowlin||West Indies||117||1||Bangladesh||28 July 2009||Lost|
|2||129||Hashim Amla||South Africa||115||2||West Indies||30 May 2010||Lost|
- "Windsor Park". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- "India tour of West Indies, 3rd Test: West Indies v India at Roseau, Jul 6-10, 2011". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- "Statsguru: Test matches / Batting records / Innings by innings list". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 19 April 2017.
- "Statsguru: One-Day Internationals / Batting records / Innings by innings list". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 19 April 2010.
This article "List of international cricket centuries at Windsor Park" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:List of international cricket centuries at Windsor Park. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.